Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays explores seminal decisions in American foreign policy and diplomatic history, from the early national period to the Vietnam War. Alternative courses of action are presented, with the aim of underscoring how history could, or perhaps should have been different.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN M. NIELSON is Professor of History at Columbia College./e His primary interest is in U.S. diplomatic history and foreign policy. During his professional career, he has held appointments at several universities and two year institutions and has authored numerous books and articles.
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePraeger Studies in Diplomacy & Strategic Thought
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJonathan M. Nielson
- Foreword byWalther LaFeber
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.