All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the approximately 6,500 years from the beginning of the Late Mesolithic to the transition to the Bronze Age, Mats Larsson takes the reader on a journey through the development of Swedish prehistoric society and culture set against the backdrop of climatic and landscape change.
- Author BiographyMats Larsson is Professor of Archaeology at Linnaeus University in Kalmar/Vaxjo in Sweden. He studied in Lund and wrote his dissertation on the Early Neolithic of southernmost Sweden. This is a theme he has developed over the years in books and articles. His other main interest is the late part of the Middle Neolithic in Sweden. Over the years he has cooperated with leading British Archaeologists including Julian Thomas, Mike Parker-Pearson and Richard Bradley.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Lemdahl,Kerstin Liden,Mats Larsson
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Noteb/w and col. illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.