All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe transformation of the American South - from authoritarian to democratic rule - is the most important political development since World War II. This title illuminates this sea change by analyzing the democratization experiences of Georgia, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
- Author BiographyRobert Mickey is associate professor of political science at the University of Michigan.
- PrizesWinner of 2017 V.O. Key Award, Southern Political Science Association 2017 and J. David Greenstone Book Prize, Politics and History Section of the American Political Science Association 2016.
- Author(s)Robert Mickey
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 halftones. 9 line illus. 12 tables.
- Weight936 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.