All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines how international justice can take purchase despite social conflict and political violence.
- Author BiographyMarie-Benedicte Dembour is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Sussex Law School, University of Sussex. Tobias Kelly is a Lecturer in Social Anthropology at the School of Social and Political Studies, University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarie-Benedicte Dembour,Tobias Kelly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
- £11.64Trending at £12.62
- £6.93Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.