All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionStatisticians tell us that impoverished backgrounds are accurate predictors of impoverished futures. This book is a study of successful Americans, looking at those from poor and middle-class backgrounds. The authors explore where their paths diverge and where they coincide.
- Author BiographyCharles C. Harrington is Professor of Anthropology, Psychology, and Education and Chair of his department at Teachers College, Columbia University. Susan K. Boardman is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of New Haven and Co-Director of Research at the International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Charles Harrington,Susan K. Boardman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 line illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.