All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £8.27Trending at £12.92
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new book explores the relationship between personality and development from a life-course perspective.
- Author BiographyLea Pulkkinen is Academy Professor at the Academy of Finland and Professor of Psychology at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland. She has published extensively on personality and development including articles in the International Journal of Behavioral Development, the Journal of Research in Personality and the Journal of Adult Development. Avshalom Caspi is Professor of Personality and Social Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, University of London, England, and at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. He is co-author of Sex Differences in Antisocial Behaviour (Cambridge, 2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAvshalom Caspi,Lea Pulkkinen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.