All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaths to Wealth through Common Stocks contains one original concept after another, each designed to greatly improve the results of those who self-manage their investments -- while helping those who rely on professional investment advice select the right advisor for their needs. Originally written by investment legend Philip A.
- Author BiographyPHILIP A. FISHER (1907-2004) began his career as a securities analyst in 1928 and founded Fisher & Company, an investment counseling business, in 1931. He is known as one of the pioneers of modern investment theory. After writing this book, Fisher taught at Stanford as one of only three to ever teach the Graduate School of Business Investment Management course. His other writings include investment classics such as Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits, Conservative Investors Sleep Well, and Developing an Investment Philosophy. KEN FISHER is best known for his prestigious Portfolio Strategy column in Forbes magazine, where his twenty-three-year tenure of high-profile calls makes him the fourth longest-running columnist in Forbes's ninety-year history. Ken is the founder, Chairman, and CEO of Fisher Investments, a multi-product money management firm with over $40 billion under management. His success has ranked him #297 on the 2006 Forbes 400 list of richest Americans. He is a regular in the media and has appeared in most major American finance or business periodicals. Fisher also recently authored the New York Times bestseller The Only Three Questions That Count, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Philip A. Fisher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Investment Classics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byKenneth L. Fisher
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.