CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/05/2003
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight445 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGary S. Fields,Guy P. Pfeffermann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
- Table Of ContentsI. The Role of the Private Sector: Studies and Evidence.- 1. Reducing Poverty: The Overall Framework.- 2. Escaping from Poverty: Household Income Dynamics in Indonesia, South Africa, Spain, and Venezuela.- 3. Long-term Economic Mobility and the Private Sector in Developing Countries: New Evidence.- 4. Informal Self-Employment: Poverty Trap or Decent Alternative?.- II. The Private Sector at Work: Cases from Around the World.- 5. Generating Upward Mobility: The Case of Korea and Private Sector Development.- 6. The Central Role of Entrepreneurs in Transition Economies.- 7. Opportunities off the Farm as a Springboard Out of Rural Poverty: Five Decades of Development in an Indian Village.- 8. The Problem of African Entrepreneurial Development.- III. The Business Environment.- 9. The Firms Speak: What the World Business Environment Survey Tells Us about Constraints on Private Sector Development.- 10. Obstacles Facing Smaller Business in Developing Countries.- IV. Public Policy And Public Attitudes.- 11. Bringing SMEs into Global Markets.- 12. The Role of Government in Enhancing Opportunity for the Poor: Economic Mobility, Public Attitudes, and Public Policy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.