All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDora Sales,Maria Pinto
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Perspectives on Information Literacy Teaching Chapter 1. Information Literacy and Critical Thinking: Context and Practice Chapter 2. Inquiry Learning: A Pedagogical and Curriculum Framework for Information Literacy Chapter 3. Information Literacy and Flipped Learning Chapter 4. Inclusion of Information Literacy in the Curriculum Through Learning Communities and Action Research Chapter 5. The Scoring Rubric for Information Literacy as a Tool for Learning Part II: On Information Literacy Programs Chapter 6. The Relevance of Communicative Competence in the Context of Information Literacy Programs Chapter 7. Information Culture and Information Literacy as a Scientific Direction and a Field of Educational Activities in Russia Part III: Practicing Information Literacy: Academic and Scholar Contexts Chapter 8. Toward a Community of Epistemological Practice: A Case Study of Adult Returners to Higher Education Chapter 9. Information Literacy Requirements for Open Science
- Author BiographySenior Lecturer in Documentation Applied to Translation and Communication Studies at the University Jaume I of Castellon, Spain. Her main research interests are Documentation applied to Translation Studies and intercultural communication. She is a practising literary translator and heading researcher in funded R&D projects in the field of Documentation for intercultural communication and mediation. Professor of Information Science at the University of Granada, Spain. She is an expert in the field of abstracting, knowledge representation and data quality management. She has published several books, chapters and papers on these topics. Also, she is the heading researcher of diverse R&D projects on abstracting and e-learning portals in the context of information literacy.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £9.69Trending at £13.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.