Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.83Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.14Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis text recognizes that there is no simple way to develop literacy. It begins with the central premise that literacy is not simply a cognitive process, but a set of social practices used in socio-cultural contexts.
- Author(s)Trevor H. Cairney
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/11/1995
- Series TitleChildren, Teachers & Learning S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.