Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn a follow-up to their 1995 book Foundations of Social Inequality, the editors of this volume have compiled a new and comprehensive group of studies on the central questions of when and where hierarchy appears in human society, as well as how it operates.
- Author BiographyT. Douglas Price is the Director of the Laboratory for Archaeological Chemistry at University of Wisconsin-Madison.Gary M. Feinman is Curator, Mesoamerican and Central American Anthropology, The Field Museum, Chicago, IL.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- Series TitleFundamental Issues in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 46 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 298 p. 46 illus.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGary M. Feinman,T. Douglas Price
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.