All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn a follow-up to their 1995 book Foundations of Social Inequality, the editors of this volume have compiled a new and comprehensive group of studies on the central questions of when and where hierarchy appears in human society, as well as how it operates.
- Author BiographyT. Douglas Price is the Director of the Laboratory for Archaeological Chemistry at University of Wisconsin-Madison.Gary M. Feinman is Curator, Mesoamerican and Central American Anthropology, The Field Museum, Chicago, IL.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- Series TitleFundamental Issues in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 46 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 298 p. 46 illus.
- Weight1350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGary M. Feinman,T. Douglas Price
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.