All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Criminal Behaviour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 67 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBenoit Leclerc,Eric Beauregard,Jean Proulx,Patrick Lussier
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction, Jean Proulx Part I. Theoretical and empirical bases 1. Pithers' Relapse-Prevention Model, Jean Proulx 2. Ward and Hudson's Pathways and Self-Regulation Models, Jean Proulx 3. Routine Activities and Rational Choice in the Offending Process of Sexual Aggressors, Eric Beauregard and Benoit Leclerc Part II. Pathways in the Offending Process of Sexual Aggressors: A Multifactorial Study 4. Pathways in the Offending Process of Extrafamilial Sexual Aggressors of Women, Jean Proulx and Eric Beauregard 5. Pathways in the Offending Process of Marital Rapists, Jean Proulx and Eric Beauregard 6. Pathways in the Offending Process of Extrafamilial Sexual Aggressors of Children, Eric Beauregard, Jean Proulx and Benoit Leclerc 7. Pathways in the Offending Process of Incest Offenders, Benoit Leclerc, Eric Beauregard, Elham Forouzan and Jean Proulx 8. Pathways in the Offending Process of Hebephilic Offenders, Sebastien Alarie and Jean Proulx 9. Pathways in the Offending Process of Polymorphic Sexual Aggressors, Patrick Lussier Part III. Criminal Career and Recidivism in Sexual Aggressors 10. A Criminal-Career Approach to Sex Offender Subtypes, Jesse Cale and Patrick Lussier 11. Offending Pathways and Recidivism in Five Extrafamilial Sex Offender Subtypes, Patrick Lussier and Jesse Cale Part IV. Pathways in the Offending Process of Sexual Aggressors: Additional Studies 12. Rapists and Sexual Murderers: Combined Pathways to Offending, Shannon Vettor, Anthony Beech and Jessica Woodhams 13. Offense Pathways of Extrafamilial Child Molesters: A UK Study, Adam Carter, Georgia Barnett, Ewa Stefenka-Hodge, Tamsin Higgs 14. The Self-Regulation Model of the Sexual Offence Process: Theory and Research, Drew Kingston and Pamela Yates Conclusion, Jean Proulx.
- Author BiographyJean Proulx is Director of the School of Criminology, University of Montreal. Eric Beauregard is an Assistant Professor at the School of Criminology, Simon Fraser University and he is the co-director of the Centre for Research on Sexual Violence. Patrick Lussier is an Associate Professor at the School of Criminology at Simon Fraser University. Benoit Leclerc is a criminologist in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.