CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, physicians from around the world share stories of the patients they'll never forget, patients who have changed the way they practice medicine. Their reflections on a variety of themes - from humour to death - illuminate the experience of doctoring in all its aspects.
- Author BiographyJeffrey M. Borkan is director of research in the Department of Family Medicine at Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel. He also runs a family practice in a remote part of southern Israel. Jack H. Medalie is professor emeritus at Case Western Reserve University in the Department of Family Medicine, which he founded. Shmuel Reis, a family physician, is chair of the Department of Family Medicine in the Technion Faculty of Medicine, Haifa, Israel. Dov Steinmetz is lecturer at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, where he teaches family medicine to residents.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDov Steinmetz,Jack H. Medalie,Jeffrey M. Borkan,Shmuel Reis,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.