All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate celebration of the hat.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Banks is a Coty Award-winning fashion designer of men's and women's apparel. He is the co-author of Tartan: Romancing the Plaid, Preppy: Cultivating Ivy Style, and Perry Ellis. Doria de la Chapelle is a freelance writer and co-author of Tartan: Romancing the Plaid, Preppy: Cultivating Ivy Style, and Perry Ellis. She has written on fashion, beauty, and style for Mademoiselle magazine and other publications. Isaac Mizrahi is an award-winning fashion designer, an accomplished author, and a television personality.
- Author(s)Doria De la Chapelle,Jeffrey Banks
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note150 colour and black and white illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- marion.neal22 May, 2017by
Definitely worth a read - interesting information if you are into hats!
I have always thought it must be so interesting being a milliner. This book is a good read - full of easy to read information. I am really enjoying it - a good reference book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.83
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98