Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.63Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.87
- £5.10Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHistorian Thomas S. Kidd shows how the fiery Patrick Henry cherished a vision of America as a virtuous republic with a clearly circumscribed central government. These ideals brought him into bitter conflict with other Founders and were crystallized in his vociferous opposition to the U.S. Constitution.
- Author BiographyAn Associate Professor of History at Baylor University, winner of a 2006-2007 National Endowment for the Humanities Fellowship, and author of numerous books on American religious history, Thomas S. Kidd lives in Waco, Texas.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Kidd
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Civitas Books
- Weight535 g
- Width241 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.