CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionA study of patronage politics and the persistence of clientelism across a range of countries.
- Author BiographyHerbert Kitschelt is George V. Allen Professor of International Relations in the Department of Political Science at Duke University. He is the editor of Continuity and Change in Contemporary Capitalism (with Peter Lange, Gary Marks and John D. Stephens, 1999) and author of Post-Communist Party Systems: Competition, Representation, and Inter-Party Cooperation (with Zdenka Mansfeldova, Radoslaw Markowski and Gabor Toka, 1999), The Transformation of European Social Democracy (1994) and The Radical Right in Western Europe (1995) which won the Woodrow Wilson Award of the APSA in 1996. Steven I. Wilkinson is Nilekani Professor of India and South Asia and Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at Yale University. His book Votes and Violence: Electoral Competition and Ethnic Riots in India (Cambridge University Press, 2004) was co-winner of the American Political Science Association's 2005 Woodrow Wilson Foundation prize. He is currently researching the links between colonial inheritances and post-independence levels of democracy, governance and conflict.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHerbert Kitschelt,Steven I. Wilkinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.