All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionPattern recognition is the construction of algorithms to decode and recognize images or data patterns in so-called random data. It is a vital and growing field with applications in artifical intelligence, machine learing, data mining, speech recognition, bioinformatics, and computer vision.
- Author BiographyRICHARD O. DUDA, PhD, is Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at San Jose State University, San Jose, California. PETER E. HART, PhD, is Chief Executive Officer and President of Ricoh Innovations, Inc. in Menlo Park, California. DAVID G. STORK, PhD, is Chief Scientist, also at Ricoh Innovations, Inc.
- Author(s)David G. Stork,Peter E. Hart,Richard O. Duda
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1268 g
- Width188 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Revised byDavid G. Stork
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.