Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionLectra's Modaris pattern cutting software is a key tool in clothing pattern production. Using a practical approach and clear examples throughout, Pattern cutting for clothing using CAD is an essential guide for all users of Lectra Modaris.
- Author BiographyMaggie Stott is the Senior Pattern Cutter at Warehouse Fashions and a Visiting Lecturer at Ravensbourne College in the UK. During a 40-year career she has worked in couture, for designer labels and high street brands. She has also been a Visiting Lecturer at the London College of Fashion. Over the last 10 years she has combined traditional cutting with CAD software such as Lectra's Modaris and uses modern technology to its full advantage in the pattern cutting department.
- Author(s)Maggie Stott
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight730 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.