All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is practical guide to the basics of pattern drafting aimed at all serious dressmakers and fashion design students.
- Author BiographyTeresa Gilewska has worked in fashion design for over 30 years, in France, China and Poland. In 1989 she set up her own studio in Paris where she worked until 2000. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge of design, particularly for the ready-to-wear market, and her books on pattern-making are a welcome addition to the literature of fashion.
- Author(s)Teresa Gilewska
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note600+, full colour throughout
- Weight922 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- head-jac08 Nov, 2016by
Arrived early and is exactly what it said it was
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.11Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £9.53Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.