Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes all the measurements and scaling information you need to start pattern making.
- Author BiographyHaving served for many years as a professor at Bunka Fashion College, Tomoko Nakamichi currently delivers lectures and holds courses on patternmaking both in her native Japan and internationally. This book brings together the results of the research she has carried out on garment patterns to help instruct her students. She is also the author of Pattern Magic, Pattern Magic 2, and Pattern Magic: Stretch Fabrics.
- Author(s)Tomoko Nakamichi
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note144 illustrations, 20 in colour
- Weight350 g
- Width192 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- eileengibbs201218 Oct, 2017by
My Grandaughter loved these books .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.30Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.28
- £3.49Trending at £5.99
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.