Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, both comprehensive and accessible, introduces all the key concepts in pattern recognition, and includes many examples and exercises that make it an ideal guide to an important methodology widely deployed in today's ubiquitous automated systems.
- Author BiographyGeoff Dougherty is a Professor of Applied Physics and Medical Imaging at California State University, Channel Islands. He is the Author of Springer's Medical Image Processing, Techniques and Applications
- Author(s)Geoff Dougherty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 104 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.