All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume of the POSA pattern series introduced a broad-spectrum of general-purpose patterns in software design and architecture. The second narrowed the focus to fundamental patterns for building sophisticated concurrent and networked software systems and applications.
- Author BiographyMichael Kircher and Prashant Jain have been active in the patterns community for several years and collaborated closely with the authors of the previous POSA volumes. In their respective companies, Siemens and IBM, both Michael and Prashant are involved in research and consulting in emerging technologies and software architecture.
- Author(s)Michael Kircher,Prashant Jain
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWiley Software Patterns Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.