All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for sewers who want to use their basic skills to re-create and update their favourite skirts, blouses and handbags in new fabrics, this title reveals the secrets of the rub-off, a technique used by fashion and costume industry professionals, but is little known outside these industries, to create patterns from existing garments.
- Author BiographySteffani Lincecum is a designer and instructor with twenty years of professional patternmaking and sewing experience in film, television and theatre. Steffani's reputation as a meticulous patternmaker afforded her the opportunity to work with some of Hollywood's hottest and most highly acclaimed costume designers, including Lori Eskowitz-Carter (Will & Grace, Good Morning Miami), Mark Bridges (Indictment, Nixon) and the late Richard Hornung. She has created custom-made clothing and accessories for Madonna and Bridget Fonda. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Steffani Lincecum
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 140 b/w illustrations, 170 photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.97Trending at £5.08
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £10.21Trending at £11.17
- £20.32Trending at £22.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.