Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.14Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of patterns in design, art, and architecture. This book presents the various multidisciplinary approaches to patterns, showing the many functions and fields of application. Using examples of contemporary work by internationally renowned designers, it lays out a kaleidoscope of colors and forms before the reader.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note332 p. 315 illus. in color.
- Weight1890 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAnnette Tietenberg,Petra Schmidt,Ralf Wollheim
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.