All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to build bridges to peace by spanning the fields of conflict resolution and traditional peace studies, and by facing the contending perspectives of academics and practitioners.
- Author BiographyThe late Larry J. Fisk was an Associate Professor of Political Studies at Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax, and was President of the Canadian Peace Research and Education Association. John Schellenberg is an Associate Professor of Philosophy and Past-Coordinator of Peace and Conflict Studies, Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight300 g
- Width151 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn L. Schellenberg,Larry J. Fisk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.