All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is Volume I of the first full-length study of the life and works of Francesco Sperulo of Camerino (1463-1531). It reconstructs the poet's life and circle of contacts by placing his works in chronological order and setting them within the political and social circumstances of their composition.
- Author BiographyPaul Gwynne obtained his doctorate from the Warburg Institute, University of London. For the past twenty years he has lived and worked in Rome, where he is Associate Professor of Classics and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies at the American University in Rome.
- Author(s)Paul Gwynne
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCourt Cultures of the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight670 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.