All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.83
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Hymans was the champion of the small states in the League of Nations Commission at the Paris Peace Conference and was rewarded by becoming the League's first president. He thereby brought about Belgium's transition from the status of sheltered child to full participation in much great-power diplomacy.
- Author BiographySally Marks is an independent historian in Providence, Rhode Island, USA. She is author of The Ebbing of European Ascendancy: An International History of the World 1914-1945 (2002), The Illusion of Peace: International Relations in Europe 1918-1933 (1976, rev. ed. 2003) and Innocent Abroad: Belgium at the Paris Peace Conference of 1919 (1981), winner of the AHA's George Louis Beer prize in international history.
- Author(s)Sally Marks
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMakers of the Modern World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Notemaps, black and white photographs
- Weight421 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byAlan Sharp
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.