All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the role of mirrors, spinning, and neurotic architecture - a feeling of psychological breakdown - in the work of one of America's contemporary artists, Paul McCarthy.
- Author BiographyChrissie Iles is the Anne and Joel Ehrendranz Curator at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Author(s)Chrissie Iles
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note27 b-w + 25 color illus.
- Weight521 g
- Width222 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.