All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh account of the career of one of the most important photographers of the 20th century
- Author BiographyPeter Barberie is The Brodsky Curator of Photographs, Alfred Stieglitz Center, Philadelphia Museum of Art. Amanda N. Bock is project assistant curator of photographs, Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Peter Barberie
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note323 color + 31 b-w illus.
- Weight3538 g
- Width304 mm
- Height330 mm
- Edited byMartin Barnes,Peter Barberie
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.