All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Wilmott Introduces Quantitative Finance, Second Edition is an accessible introduction to the classical side of quantitative finance specifically for university students.
- Author BiographyPaul Wilmott, described by the Financial Times as 'cult derivatives lecturer,' is one of the world's leading experts on quantitative finance and derivatives. He is the proprietor of an innovative magazine on quantitative finance and a highly popular community website (www.wilmott.com). He is the principal of the financial consultancy and training firm, Wilmott Associates, and the Course Director for the Certificate in Quantitative Finance. He has researched and published widely on financial engineering.
- Author(s)Paul Wilmott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Desktop Editions
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.