All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes the view that before anything else Paul must first and foremost be identified as a 'missionary'. Using the entire Pauline corpus the contributors to this volume assess what Paul's correspondence can tell us about how he perceived his role and identity.
- Author BiographyTrevor J. Burke teaches New Testament in the Bible department of the Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, USA. Prior to this, he has taught New Testament in seminaries in Nigeria and Fiji. Brian S. Rosner took his PhD from Cambridge University, UK, and is Senior Lecturer in New Testament and Ethics in Moore Theological College, Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian S. Rosner,Trevor J. Burke
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.