All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBegins with a look at single flowers, for those who believe that less is more. This work explores pale and hot colour combinations and unusual shades. It looks at scale, proportion and texture, giving you the skill to create your own arrangements. It offers ideas for containers including wrapping a bowl with leaves.
- Author BiographyPaula Pryke runs a flower business and flower-arranging school in London. Her books include The New Floral Artist and Flower Celebrations, and for Ryland Peters & Small, Paula Pryke's Candles and Paula Pryke's Wreaths & Garlands. She lives in north London.
- Author(s)Paula Pryke
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/06/2009
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £7.65Trending at £10.00
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £7.50Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.