All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBegins on the eve of Paula's forty-ninth birthday. She hasn't had a drink for four months and five days. Her youngest children, Jack and Leanne, are still living with her. They're grand kids, but she worries about Leanne. Paula still works as a cleaner, but all the others doing the job now seem to come from Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyRoddy Doyle was born in Dublin in 1958. He is the author of seven acclaimed novels and Rory & Ita, a memoir about his parents. He won the Booker Prize in 1993 for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha.
- Author(s)Roddy Doyle
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2012
- Weight358 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.11Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.