All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story takes the form of a long letter written by Allende to her daughter as she lay in a coma for a year. A meditation on Paula's illness and eventual death, the novel is filled with flashbacks that form the story of Allende's own life.
- Author(s)Isabel Allende
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/09/1995
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/10/1996
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Translated byMargaret Sayers Peden
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.