Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionTo what extent was Paul dependent upon the Scriptures when he regulated conduct in the churches? This book investigates 1 Corinthians 5-7 and concludes that Scripture is a crucial and formative source for Paul's ethics. In Paul's words, Scripture was written for our instruction .
- Author BiographyBrian S. Rosner, Ph.D. (1991), University of Cambridge, is Lecturer in New Testament at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. He has published several articles on the influence of the Old Testament upon the New Testament.
- Author(s)Brian S. Rosner
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleArbeiten zur Geschichte des Antiken Judentums und des UrChristentums
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight633 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.