CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe process of political integration of the EU has eliminated the reasons for conflict, and this model can be exported.
- Author BiographyVijay Mehta is an author and peace activist. He is Chair of Uniting for Peace and founding Trustee of Fortune Forum Charity. His books include, 'United Nations and its Future in the 21st Century' (2005), 'Arms No More' (2005), 'The Fortune Forum Code: For a Sustainable Future' (2006) and 'The Economics of Killing' (2012). The Sunday Times described him as a 'longstanding activist for peace, development, human rights and the environment, who along with his daughter Renu Mehta has set a precedent for striving to change the world' (The Sunday Times, February 01, 2009).
- Author(s)Vijay Mehta
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.