All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £13.23Trending at £15.90
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £6.78Trending at £6.89
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the realities of the post-September 11 world, this reference provides a comprehensive review of the field of peace, justice, and security studies. It contains seven introductory essays that cover the state of the discipline. It surveys intellectual and pedagogical themes.
- Author BiographyTimothy A. McElwee is Plowshares Associate Professor of Peace Studies and director of the Peace Studies Institute at Manchester College. B. Welling Hall is associate professor of politics and international studies at Earlham College. Joseph Liechty is associate professor of peace, justice, and conflict studies at Goshen College. Julie Garber is
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Edited byB.Welling Hall,Joseph Liechty,Julie Garber,Timothy A. McElwee
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.