All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years there has been a tendency to intervene in the military, political and economic affairs of failed and failing states and those emerging from violent conflict.
- Author BiographyRachel Kerr is a Lecturer in the Department of War Studies, King's College, London. Eirin Mobekk is is an independent consultant and research associate affiliated to the Centre for International Security and Cooperation, Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford.
- Author(s)Eirin Mobekk,Rachel Kerr
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.