Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a reflection on peacebuilding efforts in Africa. This volume includes on-the-ground case study chapters on Sudan, the Great Lakes Region of Africa, Sierra Leone and Liberia, the Niger Delta, Southern Africa, and Somalia, that analyzes how peacebuilding operates in particular African contexts.
- Author BiographyDevon Curtis is a lecturer in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Cambridge, and a fellow of Emmanuel College. Her main research interests and publications deal with powersharing and governance arrangements following conflict, African rebel movements, and critical perspectives on conflict, peace, and development. She is currently writing a book about peacebuilding in Burundi. Gwinyayi A. Dzinesa was a senior researcher at the Centre for Conflict Resolution in Cape Town, South Africa. Previously, he was a lecturer in the Department of International Relations at the University of the Witwatersrand, a visiting scholar at the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo, and a research officer at the Centre for Defense Studies at the University of Zimbabwe. He is the coeditor of Region Building in Southern Africa (2012).
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Centre of African Studies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDevon Curtis,Gwinyayi A. Dzinesa
- Foreword byAdekeye Adebajo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.