Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of inside histories, this work relates how a small country one insignificant in the strategic considerations of the world powers propelled the United Nations to center stage in a crisis that called its very authority into serious question.
- Author Biography'Funmi Olonisakin is director of the Conflict, Security, and Development Group in the International Policy Institute at King's College London. She is also founding member of the International Governing Council of the London- and Lagos-based Centre for Democracy and Development. Her numerous publications include The Challenges of Security Sector Governance in West Africa and Reinventing Peacekeeping in Africa: Conceptual and Legal Issues in the ecomog Operations.
- Author(s)Funmi Olonisakin
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.