CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the lives of peacemakers who are motivated by their religious beliefs.
- Author BiographyDavid Little is the Harvard Divinity School Professor of the Practice in Religion, Ethnicity, and International Conflict and Faculty Associate at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs. Before joining Harvard Divinity School, David was Senior Scholar in Religion, Ethics, and Human Rights at USIP, where he directed the Working Group on Religion, Ideology, and Peace. From 1996-8, he was on the State Department Advisory Committee on Religious Freedom Abroad. He co-authored Islamic Activism and US Foreign Policy and wrote two volumes in the USIP series on religion, nationalism, and intolerance.
- Author(s)Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid Little
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.