Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeacetime offers a long-overdue opportunity to enjoy the work of a distinctive voice from the poetry renaissance of the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- Author BiographyJames Vollmar was born in Northamptonshire and has been a published poet since 1973. He has since worked in theatre where his plays include Crossroad Blues and The Last Laugh - both for Eastern Angles Ipswich, and GI Blues for Forest Forge Hampshire. His one-act play Clearing the Colours was produced by Sir Alan Ayckbourn at the Stephen Joseph Theatre Scarborough. He has worked on a number of film screenplays and his memoir Juke Box Karma is also published by Matador.
- Author(s)James Vollmar
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.42Trending at £7.51
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.