All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases the sweet richness of this signature fruit. Native Atlantan and award-winning food writer Kelly Alexander explores the fruit's history, offers advice for selecting, storing, and cooking, and reflects on the place of peaches in southern US identity.
- Author BiographyKelly Alexander 's work has appeared in the New York Times , Newsweek , and O: The Oprah Magazine . She is co-author of the New York Times best-selling barbecue cookbook Smokin' with Myron Mixon .
- Author(s)Kelly Alexander
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleSavor the South Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.