All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeak District Trail Running is a comprehensive guide to off-road running in the Peak District National Park, written by Nikalas Cook and Jon Barton. With 22 runs, from 5km to 28km in length, this book is suitable for runners of all abilities. Features clear and easy to use Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 maps, and easy-to-follow directions.
- Author BiographyNikalas Cook escaped London 'some' years ago and moved to Chinley in the heart of the High Peak. An experienced ultra runner with the Marathon des Sables, Himalayan 100 and Arctic 6633 under his belt, Nik and his two Finnish Lapphunds Moses and Otso have logged some impressive Peak District miles. Jon Barton has been climbing, mountain biking, and trail running in the Peak District for many years. He is a regular competitor in the local summer evening fell races and no stranger to gruelling winter Sunday moorland runs to clear the excesses of a Saturday night. Jon is not to be confused with Nik, who is actually good at running, and indeed looks like he is too.
- Author(s)Jon Barton,Nikalas Cook
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour with Ordnance Survey maps
- Weight180 g
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.