All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionDr Peake's memoirs published for the first time.
- Author BiographyErnest Cromwell Peake (1874 - 1950) was a medical missionary in China at the turn of the twentieth century and the father of the great British novelist and artist Mervyn Peake. Hilary Spurling is a biographer and critic whose work includes an award-winning two-volume biography of Henri Matisse.
- Author(s)Ernest Cromwell Peake
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note40 black & White illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.