Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.13Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £6.29Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVintage designer Pearl Lowe shows you how to create the authentic vintage look in your own home with her expert advice and simple craft projects.
- Author BiographyPearl Lowe is a fashion and textiles designer based in Somerset. Her bespoke dresses launched her mainline collection in 2006 and sold internationally in Liberty and a range of high-end boutiques. Her high-street range for Peacocks, which launched in 2009, has sold-out season upon season. Pearl has also created successful lines of soft furnishings, candles and stationery for several high street, online and boutique retailers.
- Author(s)Pearl Lowe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note(100 colour photographs)
- Weight1030 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Most relevant reviews
- pepsi23067928 Dec, 2016by
Bought book on a sale price, nice but would not have paid full price. Glossy home mags give similar ideas.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.65Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.