All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable resource for all radiologists - hundreds of images and concise descriptions enable rapid, accurate diagnosis of all thoracic disorders.
- Author BiographyThomas Hartman is Professor of Radiology and Associate Chair for Education, Mayo Clinic Department of Radiology, Rochester, MN, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note389 b/w illus. 12 colour illus.
- Weight1020 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byThomas Hartman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.