Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of quotations, free of jargon or technical terminology, is accessible to all readers interested in developing a meaningful understanding of the human being's place in the world and cosmos.
- Author BiographyRudolf Steiner (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy 'anthroposophy', meaning 'wisdom of the human being'. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal 'science of spirit', accessible to anyone willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking. From his spiritual investigations Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education (both general and special), agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. Today there are thousands of schools, clinics, farms and other organizations involved in practical work based on his principles. His many published works feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. Steiner wrote some 30 books and delivered over 6000 lectures across Europe. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Width125 mm
- Height175 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.99Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.