Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is published in conjunction with the exhibition Pearls on a String: Artists, Patrons, and Poets at the Great Islamic Courts, presented at The Walters Art Museum from November 8, 2015 to January 31, 2016 and at the Asian Art Museum, San Francisco from February 26 to May 8, 2016.
- Author BiographyAmy Landau is associate curator of Islamic and South Asian Art at the Walters Art Museum, Baltimore. Contributors: Paul Losensky, Sussan Babaie, Avinoam Shalem, Glaire Anderson, Mariam Rosser-Owen, Persis Berlekamp, Vivienne Lo, Wang Yidan, Willem Flinterman, Jo Van Steenbergen, David Roxburgh, Qamar Adamjee, Audrey Truschke, Bora Keskiner, Unver Rustem, and Tim Stanley
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note100 color illus.
- Weight1724 g
- Width243 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Paginationxi, 259
- Edited byAmy Landau
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.